Need an answer ?
Check this short list of our most frequently asked questions. If it is not covered here, feel free to call us at 1-855-875-8598 for further assistance!
- Do I need to be a member of AMAC to buy an AMAC Roadside Assistance Plan?
A. Yes, AMAC Roadside Assistance is only available for customers that are members of AMAC organization.
- Does AMAC Roadside Assistance have mileage limits for towing?
A. AMAC Roadside Assistance will tow you to the nearest qualified repair facility up to the mileage cap five (5) or 100 miles for the plan option that you purchase.
- If I arrange my own service, will AMAC Roadside Assistance pay for it?
A. Yes. We have over 35,000 service providers within our network that will be dispatched quickly when you call our toll-free number. On the rare occasion that we are unable to provide assistance, AMAC will authorize you to arrange emergency roadside service and towing for yourself and reimburse you up to the limit offered in the plan option that you purchase.
- I'm waiting for my current motor club membership to expire. Can I join AMAC Roadside Assistance now and start my membership later?
A. Sure. Just indicate a future start date in the space provided on the enrollment form.
- My new vehicle warranty provides roadside assistance. Why do I need AMAC Roadside Assistance
A. AMAC Roadside Assistance provides membership benefits to you in ANY passenger vehicle you are driving. Your manufacturer's warranty coverage is limited to your new vehicle and does not provide the benefits you might need when driving a rented or borrowed vehicle. In addition, AMAC Roadside Assistance offers options to cover a spouse and family to enjoy the same membership benefits. Your membership also entitles you to trip routing and map services as well as discounts on hotels, rental cars, travel, and much more. If you purchase the Advantage plan options, there are additional benefits available.